I am starting this blog for a couple of following reasons:
– To monitor my own progress and understanding of financial markets and technicalities;
– To follow and compress never ending news feed from around the globe (this involves posting what I think is important, which means i can be very wrong);
– To ponder some of my positions and inner thoughts on the whole process.
For starters i will be watching only these markets:
– USA stock market;
– Europe stock market;
– Japan stock market;
– Major Forex pairs;
This blog will follow only macro trends.
And i have to say that most of the time it will contain re-post and copies of information from other sources, but in a compressed manner and rarely will i post my own insights.
That is all for now.
My blog will be divided into 3 different segments:
1. News covering (Segment’s name – “Current date”. News);
2. Re-writing newly learned technicalities and knowledge about financial markets (Segment’s name – “N period”. Technicalities);
3. My thought process about trading positions, expectations and scenarios (Segment’s name – “Current date”. Thoughts).